StarSkate 2019-2020 Schedule
Full Year Session: September 9 - March 29
StarSkate Program Schedule
|Star 1 Group Lessons (preJr.-beginning Star) - core class is on Fridays||6:05-6:50 pm||
Star 2-3 Group Lessons (core class)
Star 4-5+ Group Lessons (core class)
Power & Performance Class (Jr-Sr)(group lesson) Star 2-Gold
|Jump & Spin Class (Jr-Sr ) (group lesson) Star 2-Gold||5:00-6:00 pm|
Dance Class (Jr-Sr ) (group lesson) Star 2-Gold
|Star 2-Gold Practice Time (coached)||4:00-5:00 pm||4:30-5:00pm||8:30-9:30 am|
|StarSkate Off-Ice Training Class||7:00-8:00 pm|
StarSkate Program Fees
- Starting at $480 for one 60 minute session once per week, Sep-March.(higher for the 80 minute core session),
- Registration fees now include the coaching fees for practice ice as well as group lessons.
- Please refer to program descriptions
- Please refer to our Coach section for contact information.
- StarSkate Practice sessions are now priced to include coaching fees.
- Group Classes include the coaching fees.
Include coaching fees
Power & Performance Class
Jump & Spin Class
- Dance Class
- Star 4-5+ Group Lessons
Star 2-3 Group Lessons
Star 1 Group Lessons
- StarSkate Practice Sessions will still follow the private/semi-private mode of coaching, with independent practice time, but the coaching fees are now included.
Skate Canada Membership Fee:
- $44.00 (non-refundable) added at checkout (includes the new Safe Sport fee)
- Membership year - September 1-August 31 INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
- When you sign up for a skating program at a Skate Canada member-club you automatically become a member of the national organization.
- There are many advantages that go with a Skate Canada membership such as accident insurance, access to Skate Canada programs and materials, the opportunity to participate in interclub and invitational competitions and special member prices on merchandise from the on-line store.
After on-line registration:
Payment on-line by credit card (American Express, MasterCard or Visa)
Payment may be made by cheque(s) or cash in person at the first lesson.
Monthly payments are an option with credit card or postdated cheques only.
Payment in full is required with cash or E-Transfer payments.(use club email:firstname.lastname@example.org)