FSC Secretary's Report 2018-2019
- We met as a Board, approximately every 4-6 weeks, with weekly communication in person or through emails.
- Our newsletter (the FSC Skateline News) was issued to our members via email, twice per session, with additional correspondence issued as needed.
- Our Skaters performed in multiple club performances throughout the year, one skater participated in competitions, and several skaters attended a workshop with Elizabeth Manley.
- Our Skaters completed tests at all levels and one successfully completed tests at the gold level.
- Final themed canskate sessions were held in the fall and winter.
- A line of Club Wear is being offered year round to the club, using a local supplier.
- Notices have been sent out about the AGM, through several emails, as well as paper copies.
- Looking forward to another successful year in 2019-2020.