StarSkate 2018-2019 Schedule
Full Year Session: September 10 - March 30
StarSkate Program Schedule
Star 1 Group Lessons (preJr/IntroStar) (core class is Fridays)
Star 2-3 Group Lessons
Star 4-5 Group Lessons
Power & Presentation Class (Jr-Sr) (group lesson) Star 2-8+
|Jump & Spin Class (Jr-Sr ) (group lesson) Star 2-8+||5:15-6:00 pm|
|Star 3-10+ (Jr-Sr) private coached lessons||4:00-5:00pm||4:00-5:15 pm||4:00-5:30pm||9:30-10:30 am|
StarSkate Program Fees
- Starting at $460 for one session, Sep-March (includes base fee- a discount system for multiple sessions)
- Except for group coached classes, session fees are for ice time only- skaters must hire a club coach and make private lesson arrangements-see below
- A Starskate "Base Fee" of $300 is added once at checkout with the first class enrolled. (Not applicable to Star 1-3 Group class-they will use the canskate module of program fees)
- NB:The Base Fee in effect gives skaters discounted fees for registering in multple classes, since it is paid with the first class only.
- Pricing varies due to session length, number of weeks, coaching requirements etc.
- Volunteer hours are required by parents- a volunteer fee of $100 (cheque postdated April 1) is to be submitted in Sept. When parent(s) have completed 10 hours volunteer time, the cheque will be returned.
- Before you register for non-group sessions, you must also contact a Professional Coach for private lessons, to ensure the coach has time for your skater. The on-line registration fee is for the ice time.
- Please refer to our Coach section for contact information.
- Professional Coaches will invoice each family for private lessons.
- Group Classes include the coaching fees.
Group Classes for Starskate:
include coaching fees
Power & Performance Class
Jump & Spin Class
Star 2-3 Group Lessons
Star 1 Group Lessons
Skate Canada Membership Fee:
- $36.00 (non-refundable) added at checkout (includes the new Safe Sport fee)
- Membership year - September 1-August 31 INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
- When you sign up for a skating program at a Skate Canada member-club you automatically become a member of the national organization.
- There are many advantages that go with a Skate Canada membership such as accident insurance, access to Skate Canada programs and materials, the opportunity to participate in interclub and invitational competitions and special member prices on merchandise from the on-line store.
Payment may be made on-line by American Express, MasterCard or Visa
Payment may be made by cheque(s) in person at the first lesson or by mail after on-line registration.
Monthly payments are an option with credit card or postdated cheques only. Payment in full is required with cash or E-Transfer payments.